Ad Terms and Payment Information
The APB newsletter offers opportunities for classified advertising for CAHP members and their families. Following are the terms and payment information, which should answer most of your questions. If you still have questions, please contact .
- The MONTHLY classified ad rate is $7 per line for a three-month contract, $6 per line for a four to 11-month contract, and $5 per line for a 12-month contract. No logos, special art or graphics will be accepted for classified ads. The limit is 10 lines of 45 characters each (spaces and punctuation included). The CAHP reserves the right to approve all ads.
- All ads must be paid in advance for a minimum of three months. When you submit your ad via e-mail, please also download the contract (PDF), print and sign it, and mail it with your payment to CAHP, PO box 161209, Sacramento, CA 95816-1209. Your payment, plus a signed copy of the contract, must be returned before your ad will be published. Make checks payable to CAHP. Payment by credit card is not available at this time.
- All accounts must be prepaid for the designated contract period, which is either three months, four to 11 months, or 12 months. Changes to your ad cannot be made until the end of your contract period. If you wish, you can designate on the submission form that you would like to be notified via e-mail when your contract is about to expire.
- No refunds will be issued for ads cancelled prior to the end of your contract period.
- If the payment and signed contract are received before the 5th of the month, the ad will run in the following month's issue. Otherwise, it will run in the subsequent issue. (For example, if payment and contract is received Feb. 3, the ad will run in the March issue. If it is received Feb. 12, it will run in the April issue.)