CAHP Foundation Scholarship Applications due Friday, July 9
The deadline to apply for a CAHP Foundation Scholarship has passed. Winners will be announced in the fall of 2021.
The following documents form the application package and are required for your application to be considered:
- Completed and signed application. Please use Adobe Reader when filling out the application (download for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader). If you are unable to digitally sign the application, you may print, sign and scan and email it to us.
- Extracurricular and Community Service Chart on the last page of the application (even if you leave it blank).
- Copies of high school (freshman students only) or college transcripts through fall semester or winter quarter sent by the school to the CAHP office directly, if possible. Request these from your school early, as many registrar offices close for the summer. Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 required to apply.
- Personal goals essay. Tell us what personally motivates you to attend college. This can relate back to your childhood, your family, or to a mentor who inspired you, for example. Be creative! And tell us how you hope to use your college education to inspire others. You may also include information about any extraordinary financial need in the essay.
- Eligible applicant packages are evaluated by the CAHP Foundation Board of Trustees using a set of criteria including scholastic achievement, extra-curricular activities, community involvement, and financial circumstances.
- Applicants will automatically be considered for all applicable scholarships. However, no applicant will be selected to win more than one scholarship.
Winners will be announced in the fall of 2021.