The APB newsletter offers opportunities for classified advertising for CAHP members and their families. Following are the terms and payment information, which should answer most of your questions. Click here for the submission form.
- The classified ad rate is $7 per line for a two-issue contract, $6 per line for three to five issues, and $5 per line for six issues. No logos, special art or graphics will be accepted for classified ads. The limit is 10 lines of 45 characters each (spaces and punctuation included). The CAHP reserves the right to approve all ads.
- All ads must be paid in advance for a minimum of two months. Your payment, plus a signed copy of the contract, must be returned before your ad will be published. Make checks payable to CAHP. Payment by credit card is not available at this time.
- No refunds will be issued for ads cancelled prior to the end of your contract period.
- If the payment and signed contract are received before the 5th of the month, the ad will run in the next issue. Otherwise, it will run in the subsequent issue. (For example, if payment and contract is received Feb. 5, the ad will run in the March issue. If it is received Feb. 12, it will run in the May issue.)
- Online advertisements may be available (classified only) if you also advertise in the printed issues.