Now Accepting CAHP Foundation Scholarship Applications
Applications due Friday, July 5, 2019
Please review the eligibility requirements listed on the application and return your completed , with all of the required information, to the CAHP Office no later than Friday, July 5, 2019. Applications must be received at the CAHP office by close of business on this date in order to be considered by the trustees.
The following documents form the application package and are required for your application to be considered:
- Completed and signed . To use the digital signature option, open the application with Adobe Reader (download for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader). If you are unable to digitally sign the application, you may print and sign it and either scan and email it, or mail it to our office.
- Extracurricular and Community Service Chart (even if you leave it blank).
- Complete, official copies of high school (freshman students only) or college transcripts, sent by the school to the CAHP office directly. Request these from your school early, as many registrar offices close for the summer. Minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 required to apply.
- Personal goals essay. This essay should include your reasons for attending college and a description of how you plan to utilize your education in the future; you may include an extraordinary financial need.
- Eligible applicant packages are evaluated by the CAHP Foundation Board of Trustees using a set of criteria including scholastic achievement, extra-curricular activities, community involvement, and financial circumstances.
- Applicants will automatically be considered for all applicable scholarships. However, no applicant will be selected to win more than one scholarship.
Winners will be announced in the fall of 2019.